Tuesday, August 16, 2016

FOUR COLORS?!?!? On One Piece of Furniture?!?! Oh Yes, Absolutely! Klein Blue Hutch Furniture Makeover - It Doesn't Get Any Better

After a much needed and greatly anticipated vacation to Chicago, I'm back in my shop slapping paint and making messes everywhere. 

Why Chicago you ask? My boys and husband have a dream of visiting every MLB stadium in the U.S. So, we hit three in six days. It was a great learning experience and so fun to see the look on their faces during the ball games. I will always prefer the beach, any beach, for a vacation, but it was well worth the quality time we shared. Seriously, why is vacation NEVER long enough?!?!


So, back to this makeover... my client saw this piece I posted two weeks ago and fell in love with the colors. She plans to fill this hutch full of her Fiestaware and these colors will compliment her collection perfectly.



So, we recreated this look on her own hutch.  I used paint products by General Finishes in colors, Klein Blue, Persimmon, Patina Green and Sommerset Gold. 

Below is the fabric that my client will be coordinating with this hutch. We really had endless options to choose from as you can see the birds are covered in all of these colors. Her Fiestaware will look amazing in this hutch, don't you think? 







This little gem was a free gift from Drew with http://www.drewnoelmarin.com/ I actually won it on her Instagram account when she offered it to the person who could help her with a title. I called it, Beach Bound, and she chose that as her title. Yay for me!! So much quality in this piece. 


Hope you enjoy this makeover! 

My client just sent me a text that said, "Oh my gosh, I think this is my favorite piece to date. Tears are pouring." 

Well, my day is made.

Blessings,

Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment