Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Dining In? Out? Either is Good.

Does this SCREAM Summer to anyone else?!?!?!?


This dining table is #4 of Part III of my "Doors" Series. I used the Pinterest image below for my inspiration. I want to see what's behind that door and up those stairs, don't you?



I used Feathered Nest again and also, Quite Coral for this furniture makeover.  Both colors are from Heirloom Traditions.


You see that gold leaf? I had to add a bit of lux and it was really fun to use. Once again, I'm always looking for ways to create an original look and perspective. The gold leaf, combined with the paint drips, gave this basic old table a new look, bohemian maybe.



I styled the table with a wall hanging from Urban Outfitters, bowls from Anthropologie, and the large clam bowl is from ZGallerie.



Oh, there's that drip again...

If you're interested in seeing similar makeovers by me, click HEREHERE, and HERE.

This table is available to purchase on my website, www.theturquoiseiris.com

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!  I'm off to watch the boys play baseball.

~Dionne






No comments:

Post a Comment