Wednesday, July 15, 2015

White & Chrome Midcentury Dresser Makeover

 A customer brought me this piece to paint last week.  She and her husband are planning to use it as a TV console in their new home.  After meeting her ( she wears vintage turquoise cat glasses ) and visiting with her about her style and design sense, I'd LOVE to see her home!!



Bright White + Chrome Legs and Design + Tribal Drawer Liners



Here's some more work with the help from Frog Tape!  BAM!!!



I hope you all enjoy "before & after" shots as much as I do!!

Enjoy your Wednesday!

Dionne

1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job. I clicked over to Spoonflower and discovered a whole new world. We have a MCM pice that I think I'll need to paint, so I greatly appreciate your inspiration. It looks lovely. I saw your link at Miss Mustard Seed's party.

    ReplyDelete