Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gray and Gold Nightstand

I found this nightstand at a thrift store last week.  This is the kind I usually pass on but it was just too unusual.  I love the medallion design and hardware.  It "had me at hello".



You know me...I always add the unexpected! Who loves the emerald green as much as me? 




DIY artwork up there!  This was easy and cheeeeeap.

I have been creating simple design boards for my painted pieces.  I'm having so much fun with this and I love connecting with other retailers.  Below are some of my recent favorites.  Let me know if you need more info on an item or accessory. 







Enjoy your day!  

By the way, it's September 2nd and the kids have been in school two weeks already!  How did that happen?

~~Dionne


No comments:

Post a Comment