Monday, September 22, 2014

Emerald Green Corner Shelf

I have walked passed this type of corner shelf so many times but this one stopped me! I LOVE the details on this one. All it needed was a makeover, taking from granny's corner shelf to a modern gorgeous accent piece. 
"BEFORE"



I applied the paint in a glossy finish, added the amazing Anthropologie knob to the drawer and applied the green and white ikat paper to the backs. I used a spary adhesive first and topped the paper with a coat of polyacrylic to seal. I think the result is so very pretty.




I added just a touch of gold paint to the beaded trim.  Do you like?

Enjoy your evening!

Dionne

2 comments:

  1. That is one of the best furniture makeovers I've seen! What a gorgeous color! Question: what paint did you use?

    ReplyDelete