Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Around the Shop

I've been working on a few things this week...


I took the staging to the great outdoors!  Anytime it's 85 degrees, I look to find ways to stay outside.


I found this amazing Franco Albini style bamboo rocker and foot stool!  It's for sale on my Etsy shop.


Get this Look!!
Rug and Table by West Elm
Pillow from Zgallerie
Art by Meleah Torney
Wood Bowl by JGFinewoodworking


My Abbie girl became my furniture model...I didn't ask her to lie there;-)


I'm sure you've all seen this type of shelf before, right?
Well, it will NOT look lie your granny's shelf once I finish my makeover on it!
Stay tuned...this is the before shot.


And, just a little goodness on your Wednesday!
White, mint and gold... { So Good. }

Enjoy,

Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment