Thursday, May 22, 2014

Emerald Green Entry / Hall Hollywood Glam Regency Table

Look how this vintage sofa table turned out after I painted with a glossy emerald and gold!! Va Va Voom!! It doesn't just catch your eye.  It lights up a room and screams, "I'm sexy and I know it"!






Oh, and here is the awful "before" photo...
YUCK!!!

I have it listed for sale on my Etsy shop, The Turquoise Iris.  I'll be linking up to Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday.

Happy weekend to all of you!

~Dionne

5 comments:

  1. such a great piece and it looks so fab now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cassie! It doesn't compare to your dresser last week, though!!

      Delete
  2. I love your work! God bless your talent.

    Love from Europe, Greece.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Your support is so appreciated:-)

      Delete
  3. Love the green!!!! What paint did you use? I'm definitely a follower of yours now!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete