Thursday, August 1, 2013

Antique Dresser and Mirror in Cloud Gray

This is a custom ordered piece for Tricia, a friend of a friend.  She and her husband are expecting a new baby girl soon and this antique piece gets to be in the nursery on a blush pink wall. I think the colors are so very sweet...what a great choice!


I lined the three larger drawers with this heavy duty faux bois gray and white paper.Also, I added the two flower appliques to each side of the dresser, just for an itty bitty dose of sweetness.




All new hardware too!  I used the gray glass ones on the small top drawers and the larger creme floral on the others.


I hope the new parents will love it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. hello,

    As always, this piece is lovely! You have amazing talent and a real "eye" for color. I asked a few weeks ago about your drapes only to find they are no longer available. May I now ask what is the wall color you use?
    Thanks
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete