Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mid Century Tuxedo Dresser With an Edge

The hardware on this dresser screamed, "Make me dramatic and pretty"! I listened and L-O-V-E this new crisp modern look of it.
Check it out!





This vintage dresser is the perfect size for any room and is so special with the glossy dark paint vs. the distressed white finish on the 4 drawers. The original brass hardware really pulls this piece together! And, we must not forget the pop of yellow hiding out on the drawers!

I have sanded, primed and painted this piece and it's now ready for you a new place to flaunt it's stuff. Use this in your bedroom, entry, foyer, dining room or even in a babies nursery. The dark color is the perfect shade...not quite black so it feels less stark against the white drawers.

Now....here's the "before" pics

Pretty rough, huh?

This dresser can be purchased 

Have a wonderful day!

Dionne



3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the hardware and the yellow detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good info. Lucky me I recently found your blog by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have bookmarked it for later!
    Also visit my web blog - wedding insurance comparisons

    ReplyDelete